Each month, employees of Comer Construction nominate one of their peers for consideration for that month’s Employee of the Month Award. Recipients of this award are selected based on their commitment to safety, dedication to daily responsibilities, willingness to assist in additional duties as needed, and overall commitment to the company.
- Years with Comer Construction: Less than one year
- Little Known Fact About You: I collect model trains.
- Favorite thing about working at Comer Construction: I enjoy seeing all the different jobs and scenery as well as learning something new every day.
- Sports Team: Baltimore Ravens
- Movie: 13 Hours
- TV Show: NCIS
- If you could vacation anywhere, where would it be and why? Disney World because I have always wanted to take my daughters there.
- If you could have a superpower, what would it be? Teleport because I could go anywhere at anytime
Congratulations Frank and thank you for your continued dedication to Comer Construction!