Each month, employees of Comer Construction nominate one of their peers for consideration for that month’s Employee of the Month Award. Recipients of this award are selected based on their commitment to safety, dedication to daily responsibilities, willingness to assist in additional duties as needed, and overall commitment to the company.
Harry Johnson, Utility Foreman
- Nickname at work: Vincent
- Title: Utility Foreman
- Years with Comer Construction: 5 years
- Little Known Fact About You: I enjoy going to the drag strip and racing my car.
- Favorite thing about working at Comer Construction: The people I work with.
- Sports Team: Baltimore Ravens
- Movie: Glass
- TV Show: Bull
- If you could vacation anywhere, where would it be and why? Hawaii, because i have never been there and I have family there.
- If you could have a superpower, what would it be? Invisible, so I can hear everything people do not want me to hear.
Congratulations Harry and thank you for your continued dedication to Comer Construction!