Protecting our Community’s Water
Comer Construction is committed to protecting our environment and implementing all approved stormwater management plans. Much of our work is close to the Chesapeake Bay, where most of our region’s streams and rivers ultimately drain. At Comer Construction, we reduce the impact of development by taking proper erosion and sediment control measures. Our goal is to protect every community’s clean water and its surrounding environment.
Why Choose Comer Construction?
- Quality work since 1982
- Women-owned business
- State-of-the-art construction equipment
- Diverse industry experience
- Experienced team
Stormwater Management Services
Comer Construction works under the guidelines of the Maryland Department of the Environment to ensure we have the proper stormwater management controls in place at each of our construction sites.
- Sediment and erosion control
- Bioretention facilities
- Detention and retention ponds
- Wetland restoration and bioswales
- Underground stormwater management systems
- Value engineering options