Full Time | Forest Hill, MD
Flagger to direct traffic around our job sites. The candidate will be diligent in directing the traffic in order to maintain the safety of our employees and the public, dependable and have a positive attitude. Training is provided. Work outdoors.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Correctly and consistently direct traffic around job sites
- Maintain the safety of employees and the general public by being vigilant in monitoring and directing traffic
- Be able to follow directions and assist the Traffic Control Manager when necessary
- Communicate effectively with other flaggers, the foreman, and other employees
- Record license plate information of motorists violating safety protocol
- Effectively use hand signals and the traffic paddle to communicate with motorists
- Other duties may be assigned
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening
- Must have steel-toe safety boots
- Must be able to handle the physical requirements of the job such as standing for long periods of time, kneeling, stooping, reaching hands in the air, etc.
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to follow directions well
- Must have an excellent attendance rate
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Flagger Certification preferred, but not necessary
We've made applying at Comer Construction Easy!
Use our online initial application to start the hiring process.
Prefer to apply offline?
If you prefer to apply offline or were instructed by a member of our team you can, download our full application. Applicants may fill out the application electronically or by hand.
Alternative options for submitting applications:
- Email your application to Dorothy Kuzora, Human Resources Coordinator, at email@example.com
- Drop it by our office or send in the mail to: Comer Construction, Inc. Attn: Dorothy Kuzora 2100 Slade Lane Forest Hill, MD 21050
Comer Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer