Full Time | Forest Hill, MD
Full-time Hydrovac Operator with a CDL Class A or B license and at least three years’ experience in hydro excavation to be responsible for operating and driving our specialized on-board hydro-vacuum system.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Operates and maintains trucks and equipment per manufactures recommendations
- Completes a vehicle inspection report to assure vehicles and equipment are safe to operate before leaving company premises
- Ability to work independently in a safety focused environment
- Adhere to all company standards and work safely
- Perform other duties as assigned or required
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must possess a minimum CDL Class B (Class A preferred) with acceptable driving record with tanker endorsement.
- Experience with GapVax equipment is a plus
- Must have current DOT medical card.
- High school diploma, GED, or trade school completion certificate.
- Safety certifications preferred (eg. First Aid/CPR, Fall Protection, Confined Space)
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and criminal background check
- Ability to read, write and accurately follow oral and written instructions
- Excellent physical condition. Position requires ability to grasp, walk, lift, carry, push, pull, climb, kneel, stoop, squat, bend, crouch, crawl, and reach in small spaces throughout the day.
- Must work daily and weekend overtime as needed or assigned.
- Must be able to work in all outdoor elements for extended periods of time.
- Must be self-motivated, able to work with minimal supervision
We've made applying at Comer Construction Easy!
Use our online initial application to start the hiring process.
Prefer to apply offline?
If you prefer to apply offline or were instructed by a member of our team you can, download our full application. Applicants may fill out the application electronically or by hand.
Alternative options for submitting applications:
- Email your application to Dorothy Kuzora, Human Resources Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drop it by our office or send in the mail to: Comer Construction, Inc. Attn: Dorothy Kuzora 2100 Slade Lane Forest Hill, MD 21050