Safety is at the core of everything we do at Comer Construction. And our employees’ commitment to safety in the workplace is just another way we continue to strive for safety excellence each day. Recently, we honored these employees during our Annual Meeting for their outstanding effort and achievement over the past year in going over and above to help make Comer Construction a safer place to work.
The 2017 Safety Award recipients are:
- Mark Cockerham, Grading Assistant
- Ken Giles, Utility Operator
- Rodney Hale, Grading Foreman
- Jeff Lewis, Utility Pipelayer
- Dennis Prince, Utility Foreman
- Jim Rock, Grading Operator
- Kenny Shirley, Mechanic (not pictured)
- Carl Sexton, Truck Driver
Each year, we also honor employees who serve in supervisory roles for their teams’ overall commitment to safety with the Safety Management Award. This year’s recipients are:
- Ron Huber, Supervisor
- Timothy Kaptein, Director of Safety
Thank you and congratulations to all of Comer Construction’s employees honored with this year’s Safety Awards. We appreciate all that you do to strive for safety excellence.