Safety is about doing the right thing even when no one is looking.
Safety is at the core of everything we do at Comer Construction. And our employees’ commitment to safety in the workplace is just another way we continue to strive for safety excellence each day. Recently, we honored these employees during our Annual Meeting for their outstanding effort and achievement over the past year in going over and above to help make Comer Construction a safer place to work.
Thank you and congratulations to all of Comer Construction’s employees honored with this year’s Safety Awards. We appreciate all that you do to strive for safety excellence.
The 2018 Safety Award Recipients are:
- Richie Arrison, Grading Division Foreman
- Thomas Bradley, Grading Division Operator
- David Coblentz, Driver
- Christopher Duffy, Utility Division Pipelayer
- Andy Poole, Utility Division Operator
- Dennis Prince, Utility Division Foreman
- James Rock, Grading Division Operator
- Michael Rogers, Mechanic
- Randolph Slade, Manager of Most Safe Hours
- Stephen Thomas, Management Team
Not pictured: Richie Arrison, Thomas Bradley, and Andy Poole